What could you accomplish with more strength, agility, flexibility, stamina, and balance?
- Enjoy the long hike you’ve been meaning to take?
- Go sledding with your kids or grand kids?
- Carry the massive bag of dog food from your car to the garage?
- Stop saying “no” and start saying “YES” to adventure?
Each Strength Camp includes:
- 1: 30 min check-in with Stacey at the start of camp
- 1: 30 min check-in at the end of camp
- Up to 10 Online Small Group Training sessions each week* (7:10am and 10:10am Pacific Mon.-Fri.)
- Live ADAPTIVE fitness, personalized attention, meticulous attention to form and safety, and interactive workouts.
- An awesome community of incredible people of all types. We value diversity! LGBTQIA and BIPOC friends warmly welcomed.
- No judgment, shaming, diets, or weightloss rhetoric. We embrace body neutrality. Our community is centered in developing trust in and acceptance of our bodies.
- Online community group for support
- Bonus Workshops
- An accountability buddy (if you’d like one)
- Access to workout recordings
Strength Camp Program Details
Each camp is 10 weeks long, packed with fitness & wellness options every weekday (no workouts on holidays so you can sleep in), plus tons of bonuses! These camps are an opportunity for focused attention to your goals, with personalized support from a dedicated coach, a compassionate community, and some really freakin’ cool people! Come fly your freak flag with us! Let’s get strong together.
Upper Body & Mobility
Active Recovery & Stretching
Core & Cardio
Mobility & Stretching
Lower Body & Core
While Fall Strength Camp is VIRTUAL and can be done from the comfort of your home, your office, or your apartment gym -We Will Feature a Couple of In-Person Meetups This Season!
Join us for a happy hour, paddle boarding, trail walks, biking, etc. Join us when you’re able and get to know the group. All in-person gatherings are with proof of vaccination, social distanced, and outdoors – following all local Covid19 protocols.
We are in this together.
If you’ve ever felt like you “didn’t belong” in a traditional gym setting… if you’ve ever feared judgment, if you’ve never quite found the “right” program – this is the program for you. I welcome you here with a huge virtual high five!
Strength Camp gives us all opportunities to; learn more about our bodies, explore new movements, learn methods to manage our energy levels, and to develop strength, stability, balance, power, mobility, body trust and more.
All workouts and stretches are ADAPTIVE!
YOU know your body best and I respect that you are the world’s foremost authority and expert on what it’s like to be YOU. I continuously offer adaptations for all exercises. We have participants of all ability levels, a wide range of ages (19-75), varied energy levels, and with diverse goals. If you’ve ever been afraid you wouldn’t “fit in” or worried that movement based classes would be “one size fits all” – this may be the group for you. Come as you are and do what you can, with what you have, when you have it. Everyone is welcome and adaptations are centered to create a fantastic experience for everyone. Have wrist issues? We’ve got you. Old track injury? We’ve got you. Have difficulty standing for long periods? We’ve got you. Fibromyalgia, RA, or chronic illness? I’ll do absolutely everything possible to support you.
- Household items work! Cans, water bottles, detergent containers, books are all a great place to start.
- We can also use equipment you may have at home: olympic bars, kettlebells, TRX, bosu, a chair, etc.
- Many people start with 3 or 5 pound weights and are now lifting 10/12/15/20/25 pound weights.
- Resistance bands are an inexpensive and fantastic way to begin.
- A Yoga mat or exercise mat, a yoga block, and a yoga strap are really useful.
Strength Camp Investment
Fall Strength Camp (now 5 days/week) $1,350
Sign up by 9/2 and Save $350!
Ready to sign up?
Want to make sure Strength Camp is the place for you?
Here’s what our fun group is up to.
Note: All folks in this recording have given permission to use this recording.